How hosted solutions can enable resellers to offer affordable video surveillance systems while creating recurring revenue streams.
Businesses Need Video Surveillance that Doesn’t Break the Bank
Today’s businesses need video surveillance solutions more than ever, but the upfront hardware costs are often prohibitive. Moonblink and EMC have partnered to deliver Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) to reduce the upfront hardware investment as well as the ongoing maintenance and management costs – giving resellers an ideal solution for businesses that want to deploy video surveillance cost effectively.
The Moonblink VSaaS offering leverages EMC’s Iomega® network attached storage (NAS) devices, which feature Personal Cloud technology that enables users to simply connect cameras to the device and have the surveillance footage saved remotely. This not only reduces the upfront hardware costs and the expense of running hardware at less than 100 percent utilization, but it also gives businesses the ability to view video surveillance footage from any device with an Internet connection.
Moonblink’s VSaaS offering bundles Moonblink’s years of video surveillance planning and deployment expertise, which resellers can leverage when planning surveillance networks, with EMC’s data storage expertise, which gives resellers and customers the peace of mind of knowing their critical surveillance footage is safe and secure. By utilizing Iomega® StorCenter NAS devices and a range of surveillance cameras, resellers can offer the Moonblink VSaaS bundle to customers at a fraction of the standard DVR/NVR deployment costs. The solution is truly plug and play – simply plug a camera into the StorCenter, enter the camera’s serial number into the software management system, and you’re up and running. Footage is stored remotely, and is fully accessible from anywhere via any Web browser.
The benefits of the Moonblink VSaaS bundle for resellers include:
- The ability to target customers that have traditionally not been able to afford on-site solutions
- The video surveillance expertise and planning consultation of Moonblink as their Value Added Distributor, including ongoing support and business development
- The peace of mind of EMC’s leading data storage devices
- A recurring revenue stream, as customers pay per month for the storage they use
The benefits of the Moonblink VSaaS bundle for end users include:
- Dramatic reduction in the upfront cost of video surveillance solutions, removing the hurdles for small businesses to install networks, or for distributed enterprises to expand networks
- Cloud storage ensures zero waste of hardware, as you do not have to buy additional physical storage that is not used at 100 percent capacity. Only pay for what you use, as you use it.
- Infinite scalability, as you can add cameras at any time when and where you need them, without additional costly hardware requirements
- The security and redundancy of having your surveillance footage saved remotely, as well as anytime, anywhere access to that footage via the cloud.
For more information or a consultation, please contact Moonblink at 877-623-5223.